interrupting transmission..
"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own significance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest of places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated nor complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away.

And never, never, to forget."

-Arundhati Roy
Wednesday, December 03, 2008


Garrett, Joshua, Chester, Thomas, Reggie (The Veggie), me, Nicole, Desiree, Rachel, Ingmar.
Percussion section lunch at Aston's!
Cost me crazy bucks, but heck. Once in a while I guess.
Thomas and Reggie are the hilarious pair.

Band prac was ok, I guess.
I've got mallet parts all the way for the concert.
Cool? Hmm, maybe. But mallets get boring after a while.

Took 55 back with Ingmar.
Damn, helluva bus ride. Read Nicholas Sparks's Dear John and got motion sick after a while, so I stopped.
I guess I was kinda day-dreaming and floating in and out of sleep, that's why I almost missed my stop. Lucky Ingmar reminded, or it'll end up like the trip TO practice in the morning.
I swear, I'm the blur-est person alive.

Can you believe I did this in the morning; I took the right bus, but the wrong way.
Probably the morning sleepiness.

I accidently left my black specs in the bus on the way home yesterday.
I'm stuck with my old frameless ones now.
Disgusting.


Told quite a few lame jokes today. Influenced by dear Brandon.
(:


AND, I hate it when I learn for myself that I've been left out of activities, or whatsnot. The feeling just kinda, sucks, you know? It's pretty difficult to live with.



Both siblings are out of town, so it's pretty quiet around the house.
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT.
To this day, I still question my parents why they didn't follow China's One Child Policy.
I mean, we're chinese! OK, kidding.

But seriously, I just love silence.


COUNTDOWN TO SENGKANG LIFE : 25 DAYS